Following Directions by Teach Speech Apps helps develop the skills needed to help boost memory, motor, and auditory processing skills with simple one step directions, two step complex commands including (first / then, before / after), inclusion /... Read More
Following Directions by Teach Speech Apps helps develop the skills needed to help boost memory, motor, and auditory processing skills with simple one step directions, two step complex commands including (first / then, before / after), inclusion / exclusion, conditional and motor-skill based directions. This app is great for working on language, auditory processing, vocabulary, memory, receptive language, attention and focus.
This interactive app helps individuals learn following directions in a fun and engaging way. Four activities include:
- One step directions - drag and drop
- Two step directions - choose from 4 pictures
- Inclusion / Exclusion - choose from 6 pictures
- Motor-skill based and conditional directions
Teach Speech Apps encourages learning side-by-side with an engaged adult.
- Develops reading, spelling, listening and language skills
- Enriches vocabulary
- Professional photos for individuals of all ages and learning levels
- Multi-sensory learning - combining seeing and hearing feedback
- Reinforcement sounds that can be turned on/off in settings
- Options found in settings to customize user experience
- Voice rate option
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards
- No ads
- No in-app purchases
Teach Speech Apps does not collect personal information. To learn more, visit : http://www.teachspeechapps.com/privacy-policy.html
Email Teach Speech Apps with questions or feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on
Facebook: Teach Speech Apps, LLC
Twitter: @teachspeechapps Collapse
All app prices are listed in USD. This price was last verified in the US App Store 12 minutes ago and is subject to change.