"Sage Fusion is a title that easily contends for the role of most intelligent literature on an iDevice that doesn’t also happen to be an eBook." - iFanzine (5.0/5.0) "Sage Fusion has a great visual style, a nice battle system and is quite long... Read More
"Sage Fusion is a title that easily contends for the role of most intelligent literature on an iDevice that doesn’t also happen to be an eBook." - iFanzine (5.0/5.0)
"Sage Fusion has a great visual style, a nice battle system and is quite long considering it’s just ’Chapter 1’." - Capsule Computers (7.5/10)
"There is always something the story tells and one thing leads to another in interesting ways." - Games in Asia ID (5/5)
Set in a futuristic universe in which artificial intelligence is considered religious taboo, Sage Fusion tells the adventure of a businessman and his bodyguard who visit the planet of Capistad, the capital of the galaxy where two major political powers are centered: the liberal government and the fanatical church. What the two men don’t know is that they’re about to be caught up in a conflict between these two powers.
Sage Fusion is a hybrid between Role-Playing Game (RPG), adventure game, and visual novel. It is different from most RPGs in that it does away with level progression and equipment customization, instead focusing mainly on storytelling and exploration.
This game is the first in a two-episode series.
- Story as the most important aspect of the game
- More than 70 hand-drawn backgrounds and story illustrations
- A lot of character interaction and dialogue
- Story-driven RPG gameplay with science fiction setting
- RPG-style turn-based battle system with no random enemy encounters
- Optimized control for touch screen – no virtual joystick
- Side quests
- No in-app purchase
* Supported devices: iPhone 4 or newer, iPod touch (4th generation) or newer, iPad (1st generation) or newer. Collapse
This price was last verified in the US App Store 8 minutes ago and is subject to change.