Memory Upgrades In Three Steps
It's important to know how much memory you have, so you can figure out how much memory you can buy. Watch Video
Finding your Model Identifier will help you find your Mac family and buy the correct type of memory. Watch Video
Select one of the Mac families above and then use your Model Identifier to find your computer and its memory upgrade options.
Memory Related Questions
- How Much Memory Can I Have For A 2009 MacBook?
- Why Is My Mac Making Three Beeping Sounds During Startup?
- Can I Upgrade My MacBook Air Memory?
- Can I Upgrade The Mac Mini Hard Drive And Memory Myself?
- Can I Upgrade iPad RAM?
- What Is ECC Memory?
- What's The Maximum Amount Of RAM Supported By The 2011 Mac Mini?
- Can I Upgrade The RAM In The iMac 2012?
- Read more Memory questions...