Memory Upgrades In Three Steps
It's important to know how much memory you have, so you can figure out how much memory you can buy. Watch Video
Finding your Model Identifier will help you find your Mac family and buy the correct type of memory. Watch Video
Select one of the Mac families above and then use your Model Identifier to find your computer and its memory upgrade options.
Memory Related Questions
- What Is The Max RAM For The MacBook Pro?
- Can I Put 8GB Of RAM In A 2008 MacBook Pro?
- Should I Buy Apple RAM From Crucial?
- How Do I Find My Mac Model Identifier?
- Can I Upgrade The Mac Mini Hard Drive And Memory Myself?
- Can I Upgrade My MacBook Air Memory?
- What Is The RAM Capacity For A 2007 MacBook?
- What's The Maximum Memory For A 2008 MacBook?
- Read more Memory questions...