Memory Upgrades In Three Steps
It's important to know how much memory you have, so you can figure out how much memory you can buy. Watch Video
Finding your Model Identifier will help you find your Mac family and buy the correct type of memory. Watch Video
Select one of the Mac families above and then use your Model Identifier to find your computer and its memory upgrade options.
Memory Related Questions
- Can I Upgrade iPad RAM?
- How Much RAM Can An iMac Support?
- How Much Memory Can Be Installed In An iMac?
- How Do I Find My Mac Model Identifier?
- What Is The Maximum RAM For My 2010 iMac?
- What's The Maximum Amount Of RAM Supported By The 2011 Mac Mini?
- What Is The Max Memory Capacity For A 2010 MacBook Pro?
- How Much Memory Can Be Installed In A MacBook Air?
- Read more Memory questions...