Memory Upgrades In Three Steps
It's important to know how much memory you have, so you can figure out how much memory you can buy. Watch Video
Finding your Model Identifier will help you find your Mac family and buy the correct type of memory. Watch Video
Select one of the Mac families above and then use your Model Identifier to find your computer and its memory upgrade options.
Memory Related Questions
- Will Upgrading My RAM Void My AppleCare Warranty?
- Can I Upgrade The RAM In The iMac 2012?
- What Is ECC Memory?
- Can I Upgrade The MacBook Air To 16GB Of RAM?
- Can I Put 8GB Of RAM In A 2008 MacBook Pro?
- How Much RAM Does My 2009 MacBook Pro Support?
- Can I Upgrade iPad RAM?
- What Is The Maximum RAM For My 2010 iMac?
- Read more Memory questions...