Memory Upgrades In Three Steps
It's important to know how much memory you have, so you can figure out how much memory you can buy. Watch Video
Finding your Model Identifier will help you find your Mac family and buy the correct type of memory. Watch Video
Select one of the Mac families above and then use your Model Identifier to find your computer and its memory upgrade options.
Memory Related Questions
- Can I Put 8GB Of RAM In A 2008 MacBook Pro?
- What Is ECC Memory?
- Can I Put iMac Memory In A MacBook Pro?
- What Is The Difference Between TB And GB?
- What Is The Max Memory Capacity For A 2010 MacBook Pro?
- Can I Upgrade The Memory In The MacBook Pro Retina Display?
- What Is The Max RAM For The MacBook Pro?
- How Much RAM Does My 2009 MacBook Pro Support?
- Read more Memory questions...