A limited time sale is on! Get 40% off the original game and 33% off the extra story "Blissful Sleep"! Welcome to a grim dystopian future. A totalitarian State controls every aspect of private and public life. Laws are oppressive. Surveillance is... Read More
A limited time sale is on! Get 40% off the original game and 33% off the extra story "Blissful Sleep"!
Welcome to a grim dystopian future.
A totalitarian State controls every aspect of private and public life. Laws are oppressive. Surveillance is total. Privacy is dead. You are the State-installed manager of an apartment building. Your daily routine involves making the building a sweet spot for tenants, who will come and go.
However, that is simply a facade that hides your real mission.
The State has appointed you to SPY ON YOUR TENANTS! Your primary task is to covertly watch your tenants and eavesdrop on their conversations. You must BUG their apartments while they're away, SEARCH their belongings for whatever can threaten the authority of the State, and PROFILE them for your superiors. You must also REPORT anyone capable of violating the laws or plotting subversive activities against the State to the authorities.
Beholder is all about making choices - choices that matter!
What will you do with the information you collect? Will you report the suspicious activities of a father and orphan his children? Or will you withhold the details about his illegal activities and give him a chance to make things right? You may also choose to blackmail him to acquire the money your family desperately needs.
- You decide what happens: Every decision you make affects the way the story unfolds.
- People aren't just objects: Each character you meet will have a thoroughly developed personality with his or her own past and present.
- No decision is easy: If you are given the power to destroy the privacy of another person, should you? Or should you treat those on which you are spying the way they deserve?
- You don't know where you'll end up: "Beholder" is a game of multiple endings.
"Blissful Sleep" additional story is already available!**
The Ministry of Introductions is honored to introduce Hector, the ex-landlord succeeded by Carl Shteyn. The time has come to tell the stories of:
- the one who has fallen a victim to a horrifying mistake, and is now desperately seeking for salvation;
- the ones who broke the law to find happiness and are now facing the consequences;
- the one who risked his life for the State but has been left behind;
- the one who had everything but lost it all;
- the one who mews!
Return to Krushvice 6 and serve the State and Wise Leader well!
** Available through in-app purchase
• 3D Touch. Force touch will open the characters interaction menu.
• iCloud. Synchronize your game across all your devices.
• iMessage Stickers. Owning Beholder gives access to free pack of stickers.
Meet other Beholder fans at:
All app prices are listed in USD. This price was last verified in the US App Store 1 hour ago and is subject to change.