Supported iPAD Models: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad PRO, iPad mini 3 and 4, iPad Pro Recommended iPAD Models: iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad PRO, iPad Pro Supported iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5s or newer The game does not support... Read More
Supported iPAD Models: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad PRO, iPad mini 3 and 4, iPad Pro
Recommended iPAD Models: iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad PRO, iPad Pro
Supported iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5s or newer
The game does not support iPhone 4s and below
Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find.
Heroes of Normandie is fast-paced. You are placed in command of small squads in scenarios of varying sizes, in the middle of the D-Day campaign. In the spirit of the original board game, the game is bombastic and humorous yet full of subtle tactical decisions and features a vast array of unique units, equipment and abilities.
Plenty of ways to play: complete the three full-fledged campaigns, engage in a quick skirmish, survive through the rogue like mini campaign, or challenge a friend in multiplayer!
This game is chock full of content and as this is a game system more than a single game, expect tons of features to expand the experience in the near future.
• Three different armies (plus the French resistance) and three campaigns available from the get-go.
• Hordes of unique units, equipment and abilities for each nation.
• Idyllic countryside, rivers, bridges, buildings, sandbags, pillboxes wheat fields and boccage are all included in the core game: Normandie is brought to life.
• Quick battle mode with lots of pre-designed maps and pre-crafted armies to get you right into the action
• Quick battles can be played.
• Innovative and light-hearted approach to strategy: action is fast paced but decisions are still interesting and meaningful.
• Action Cards! 29 for Germany, 32 for the US! Collapse
All app prices are listed in USD. This price was last verified in the US App Store 45 minutes ago and is subject to change.