Use iFlicks to add your video files to iTunes and iOS devices. Add metadata to Movies and TV Shows to make your video library look awesome. Managing your video collection on your Mac has never been this easy. iFlicks is all about Movie and TV Show... Read More
Use iFlicks to add your video files to iTunes and iOS devices. Add metadata to Movies and TV Shows to make your video library look awesome. Managing your video collection on your Mac has never been this easy.
iFlicks is all about Movie and TV Show Metadata. It helps you make your iTunes Library look awesome by adding Metadata. All using a beautiful User-Inteface.
If you love Movies just as much as we do, you want them to look beautiful in your iTunes Library. You can even update existing Videos by dragging them to the iFlicks window. It really brings your iTunes Library to Life.
• Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
• Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
• Clever parsing of file names
• Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
• Metadata completely customizable using Rules
Using iFlicks you can process your Videos faster than ever before so you can watch them on your iOS device right away.
• Extremely fast processing of many video types
• High Quality Video encoding
• Audio support for multiple tracks in different languages in stereo and surround.
• Support for subtitles and chapter titles to be embedded in your video files.
• Dedicated presets to optimize videos for any Apple device like Apple TV, iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Your Video content is not H.264. No problem. iFlicks uses the most advanced encoders to convert your video stream while keeping quality high and files sizes low.
Many current video files can be transferred into m4v containers without lengthy re-encoding or quality loss. iFlicks goes through great length to make this easy for you.
Automate task you repeat time after time using Rules, Watch Folders and Scripts.
Automatically open Videos copied to Watch folders. Run custom rules to modify Metadata and Settings. Use Apple Script to automate processing.
• Custom watch folders with automated processing.
• Powerful rule system to customize your workflow.
• Apple Script support for most functions.
• Integrated tightly with iTunes.
Using the powerful rules you can move metadata around to your preference, but also automatically choose preset, destination and further processing options depending on file path, type or other conditions.
Automatically process video files dropped to folders you have set up as watch folder.
For more details about iFlicks, please check out our website at iflicksapp.com.
Connect with us at email@example.com, support.iflicksapp.com or facebook.com/iFlicks.
Enjoy using iFlicks! Collapse
All app prices are listed in USD. This price was last verified in the US App Store 22 minutes ago and is subject to change.