Journal of Physiotherapy Free to download and free to access! The new Journal of Physiotherapy app allows you to stay up to date with the latest clinical research. Read the latest issue online, or download it for later. Save your favorite articles... Read More
Journal of Physiotherapy
Free to download and free to access!
The new Journal of Physiotherapy app allows you to stay up to date with the latest clinical research. Read the latest issue online, or download it for later. Save your favorite articles, take notes, and share them with your colleagues by email or social media. All of this, at your fingertips. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal of Physiotherapy website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
ABOUT Journal of Physiotherapy
Journal of Physiotherapy is the official journal of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
The Editorial Board's mission is to publish significant research which has important implications for physiotherapy (also known as physical therapy). Our vision is for the journal to be the pre-eminent international publication of the science and practice of physiotherapy.
In January 2008 Journal of Physiotherapy became the first physiotherapy journal to conform to the ICMJE requirement wherein randomised trials are registered with a recognised Trial Registry. The journal prioritises systematic reviews over non-systematic reviews and commissions clinical trials, economic analyses, experimental studies, qualitative studies, epidemiological studies, and observational studies.
In January 2014 the journal became the first core physiotherapy / physical therapy journal to make Editorials and peer-reviewed original research freely-available. From 2016 the APA will extend their support of excellence in physiotherapy practice by sponsoring Open Access publication of all Journal of Physiotherapy content. All past, present and future journal articles will therefore be freely accessible.
All app prices are listed in USD. This price was last verified in the US App Store 27 minutes ago and is subject to change.