Try the MathEdge system FREE with this app! Learn basic long division and practice flash cards for numbers 1-5 at no cost, or purchase the full version for larger number flash cards, more complicated long division, and solving division problems with... Read More
Try the MathEdge system FREE with this app!
Learn basic long division and practice flash cards for numbers 1-5 at no cost, or purchase the full version for larger number flash cards, more complicated long division, and solving division problems with remainders.
- Division step-by-step guide
- Division flash cards 1-5
- Caters to both left and right handed children
- Includes audio instructions
- Great for classrooms or at home
• Test your child with a set of division flash cards to exercise and improve their math smarts.
• Choose between a right-handed or left-handed layout for ease of use.
• Show your child how to properly arrive at each answer with a guided step-by-step experience that teaches valuable math skills.
"This app makes it possible to take a step by step approach to solving long division problems - for students, it replicates the idea of showing your work that usually happens with pencil and paper but also helps guide you to the right answer along the way." - Mrs. Green, 4th grade teacher
- Thank you this helped me so much. I am so VERY glad this app exists
- This app really helps me because I do not really get division so thanks to whoever made this app
- This game has helped me so much. I got 100% because of it.
- I am now the smartest person in my class thanks for everyone that made this app. Yay!
- Thank you for teaching me to do long division I never got this so thank you!
- I can learn lots from this!!!!!!!! Thanks.
- I really like this game it is really fun but at the same time I am learning my division it can help me get ready for school
- Thank you very much since 4th grade I didn't know division but since you came I'm a math wiz at division so now your my hero
- I was having a hard time until I found your app thank you
- I love this app it is fun to me and I am getting better at it and my teacher is happy because I know mostly all of it and my teacher is smiling at me every time I get it right.
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10, 11-12
Categories: Math, Division Collapse
All app prices are listed in USD. This price was last verified in the US App Store 4 hours ago and is subject to change.