A complete set of tools lovingly designed to support your commitment to practice mindfulness daily. We make it easy to fit meditation into your daily routine to get its benefits such as reduced stress/anxiety, better sleep, mange pain and increase... Read More
A complete set of tools lovingly designed to support your commitment to practice mindfulness daily. We make it easy to fit meditation into your daily routine to get its benefits such as reduced stress/anxiety, better sleep, mange pain and increase performance.
You have full control over reminders and daily routines that break your daily practice into small but highly effective and digestible mindful pauses, lessons and practices.
Daily lessons help to refine and tune your personal path to peace. The Healthkit integrated timer supports building your mindful minutes practice. And the “Lifelog” captures your own journal to discover insights.
“This app is like my best friend. I feel like it asks me how I’m doing? How am I feeling? What mood am I in?...The alerts, the reminders, the pauses [let] you be still for a moment. Very highly recommend this app!”
- Joeykcmo (iTunes review)
"I am bipolar and anxiety is a constant struggle for me. I started mindfulness a few months ago after my new therapist recommended it & found the breathing exercises helpful but really easy to forget or ignore.
This app has reminders, guides you through the meditation techniques & the best part is the pause button. When I start feeling tense I just take a little pause and get my breathing under control. Having the images to view while breathing activates more of my mind freeing the anxious thoughts. The reminders can be set for whenever or how often I may need them which helps me return to the moment when I don't even realize I'm tense.
I highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from anxiety or just wants to live a more mindful, present life."
- PookusJ (iTunes review)
- Featured in the iTunes App Store “What’s Hot” list in over 20 countries
- Developed with leading scientists, doctors, researchers, coaches and trainers
- Recommended by the Daily Mail as a “Stress-Busting Smartphone App to Keep You Calm on the Go”
- Powered by inward inc., which has been mentioned in The NYTimes, Newsweek, and NPR
- Integration with Apple's Health app to track Mindful Minutes
- Simple Start program: 21 days of free mindfulness audio lessons. Themes include mindful breathing, body awareness, kindness, and present moment awareness.
- Pause button: take a 15-second mindful Pause whenever you’re stressed or catch yourself on autopilot.
- Timer: for meditation, includes integration with iOS Mindful Minutes.
- Reminders: set personal reminders to nudge yourself to be mindful throughout the day.
- Explore: select from a library of guided and self-guided practices. Extended practices available for purchase.
- Lifelog: notice patterns and gain insights from your Lifelog as your commitment to mindfulness takes root.
- Remix: after you’ve completed 21 days of mindfulness, use the unlocked Remix feature to continue practicing mindfulness your way.
What users are saying:
“One of the very few apps in which behavioral science and design come together.” -Roger Vilardaga, PhD, Clinical Psychology
“I've tried several meditation/mindfulness apps and this one has everything I've been looking for. It also happens to be the best designed app in this category I've seen.” -ForgetPerfect (iTunes review)
“While I know there are no ‘quick fixes’ when it comes to kids, this app is as close to one as I've found. I began the lessons to help deal with stress at work, and my 5th grader wanted to know what the audio reminders were about. I explained and know he's doing the lessons with me. They are working wonders on our frustration tolerance during homework and work! As soon as we start to feel that tension build, we remind each other of what we've been learning and practicing, take a moment, and regroup.” -John-546 (iTunes review) Collapse
All app prices are listed in USD. This price was last verified in the US App Store 24 minutes ago and is subject to change.