Picktorial is the best free photo organizer and editor in one app! "A superb app! A great buy if you need a photo editor to replace Aperture", Ian Evenden, MacFormat. Wish you could enhance your photos with pro-level tools, make precise local... Read More
Picktorial is the best free photo organizer and editor in one app!
"A superb app! A great buy if you need a photo editor to replace Aperture", Ian Evenden, MacFormat.
Wish you could enhance your photos with pro-level tools, make precise local adjustments, retouch portraits, add filters, watermarks and more, all in an easy-to-use and beautifully designed app? Download Picktorial!
Picktorial integrates with macOS Photos, so you can enjoy the power of Picktorial right from Photos. Or, you can keep using Picktorial to organize your photos without the time-consuming import process of other apps.
You can refine your edits at any time, without undoing later edits - whether you are using Picktorial as a Photos Extension or as a standalone app - and even after closing and reopening the app.
Picktorial provides a rich array of tools, all of which operate in a fully non-destructive manner and with live preview.
• Selectively adjust tone and color of specific regions with advanced tools
• Quickly get magazine-level skin smoothing results with the magic Smooth brush
• Remove blemishes, spots, defects and unwanted objects with the Patch tool
• Blur out parts of your photos to make subjects stand out with the Defocus tool
• Radial, gradient, and brush masking tools can combined together
• Give a personal touch with frames and custom textures layers
• Live preview for all edit tools
• Professionally-designed, presets: customize, or create your own presets
• Copy-paste adjustments and masks between photos.
• Batch editing of adjustments and metadata (premium version only).
• Unlimited number of local adjustments (2 in the free version)
• Safely experiment with new ideas - everything is non-destructive
• Change your very first edits without undoing the latest ones
• Edits are saved between sessions so you can always go back
• Edits are saved in-place so you can modify or revert to previous edits on another computer
• Easy import and export - automatic folder content monitoring and no cataloging.
• Tab-based viewers for streamlined workflow on multiple projects
• Organize photos by folders, keywords and star-rating
• Fast, seamless (requires in-app purchase)
• A GPU-based RAW processing engine for maximum quality and speed
• Support RAW files from 500+ cameras (full list: http://bit.ly/1RXyT2W )
• Support DCP camera profiles compatible with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
• Auto-lens correction (see supported camera list)
Built exclusively for Mac:
Picktorial takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies like Cocoa, Metal, OpenCL, OpenGL, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, Retina display, Auto-save, Time Machine and much more!
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to premium features offered within Picktorial - including updates for future premium features.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
- You can can also get unlimited access to all features that are currently available at one-time payment (this is not a subscription), but future features may be sold separately.
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Minimum system requirements:
• macOS 10.11.6 or later
• Supported resolution: up to 100MP or 16384px at longest dimension.
For more details visit: www.picktorial.com Collapse
All app prices are listed in USD. This price was last verified in the US App Store 9 minutes ago and is subject to change.