Word Families by Teach Speech Apps helps develop the skills needed to help recognize and learn word families. Word families are groups of words that have a common feature or pattern - they have some of the same combinations of letters in them and a... Read More
Word Families by Teach Speech Apps helps develop the skills needed to help recognize and learn word families. Word families are groups of words that have a common feature or pattern - they have some of the same combinations of letters in them and a similar sound. For example, sat, mat, and bat are a family of words with the "at" sound and letter combination in common. Using word families is a powerful way to teach beginning spellers that words contain patterns. Included in this app are the most common word families and some of the words they make up.
This interactive app helps individuals learn word families in a fun and engaging way. Four activities include:
- Word sort - drag and drop
- Complete the word - choose from 3 options
- Word families - drag and drop
- Identify the items in the word family
Teach Speech Apps encourages learning side-by-side with an engaged adult.
- Develops reading, spelling, listening and language skills
- Enriches vocabulary
- Professional photos for individuals of all ages and learning levels
- Multi-sensory learning - combining seeing and hearing feedback
- Reinforcement sounds that can be turned on/off in settings
- Options found in settings to customize user experience
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards
- No ads
- No in-app purchases
Teach Speech Apps does not collect personal information. To learn more, visit : http://www.teachspeechapps.com/privacy-policy.html
Email Teach Speech Apps with questions or feedback: email@example.com
Find us on
Facebook: Teach Speech Apps, LLC
Twitter: @teachspeechapps Collapse
All app prices are listed in USD. This price was last verified in the US App Store 16 minutes ago and is subject to change.