Will My Mac Support MacOS Sierra 10.12?
How do I know if my Mac supports MacOS Sierra?
- Asked by Sammy J. September 8th, 2016
The following Macs will support MacOS Sierra, the followup to OS X El Capitan. After its release on September 20, 2016, users can upgrade by going to the Apple menu (top left corner of the screen) and selecting App Store then the Updates tab.
- MacBook (late 2009 and later)
- MacBook Air (2010 and later)
- MacBook Pro (2010 and later)
- iMac (late 2009 and later)
- Mac Mini (2010 and later)
- Mac Pro (2010 and later)